Ocean Robbins speaks widely at conferences, events, and on university campuses, and facilitates gatherings and workshops worldwide. Upcoming events that are open to the public or by application are listed below:
“We have all faced enough suffering and disappointment to be fully justified in giving up on our world and the people in it. But the sun rises each day, no matter what happened the night before. Something causes us to wake up every morning and start the day anew. And some part of our hearts wants to love. So I place my faith not in a systematic analysis of the data—which, frankly, can be pretty sobering. I place my faith, strange as this may sound, in love. Because I think that our love gives us a power, and a vitality, that changes the whole conversation. And where there is love, there is willingness to live again—and to take action on what now truly matters to us.” — Ocean Robbins
• Chapman University, Orange, CA, April 14, Earth Day keynote speaker, “When Hope Takes A Stand”
• Invoking a Spiritual Renaissance 2011 International Conference, keynote speaker, May 7, Mesa, AZ
• Ahimsa Center keynote speaker, College of Letters, Arts and Social Sciences at California State Polytechnic University, May 15, Pomona, CA
• Peace Ambassador Training, led by renowned peacebuilder and social healer James O’Dea, this 20-week certificate program is designed to give the skills and tools to be a leader for peaceful change within your family, your job, your community, and within our larger world. Runs March 9-July 20.
• Ultimate Men’s Summit: Activating 21st Century Masculinity. This is the largest men’s virtual summit ever, and it features John and Ocean Robbins. It runs June 10-19.
• Harmony Festival, featured speaker with John Robbins, June 11, Santa Rosa, CA
• Men’s Wisdom Circle, July 16, 2-4 PM, San Francisco, CA.
• 2011 Peace Conference, September 9-11, 2011, UC Berkeley.
• Bonfire Heights, September 23-25, Carmel, CA. If you register, enter promo code “ocean” to receive a $50 discount.
• World Veg Festival, with John Robbins, October 2, San Francisco, CA