For long term volunteers (typically at least 4 hours per week for 6 months) we are offering:
• The chance to help create a miracle and help two beautiful boys to become healthy, whole and capable in their lives.
• Hands-on training in a brilliant model that has been proven to work thousands of times, and that can provide a deeper understanding not only of healing from autism, but also of child neurological development.
• An internship completion certificate issued by ASD Climber Foundation (a non-profit organization) that could be helpful (depending on your situation) in future employment, or for school credit.
• School internship credit, and potentially MFT hours credit (contact us for more details).
• Supervision, training and feedback from a program that has been finely honed, and that WORKS.
• Training in your own personal and psychological development, as you gain tools to help you: love what is; be present in the moment; and make happiness a choice that you can bring everywhere you go.
• Skills to help you join, build, and initiate with children.
• The opportunity to PLAY and have a blast.
• Tools to help you be a force of nature in the playroom, and in life.
If you are interested in volunteering in our program, please email us and answer the following questions:
– Where do you live?
– What moves you to inquire about volunteering on River and Bodhi’s Son-Rise team?
– Do you have past experience working with kids, or with special needs kids, and if so, what has it been like for you?
– How much time might you be able to volunteer?
– Have you spent any time with content linked from our training resources page? If so, what videos have you watched, and what did you think?
– Is there anything else you’d like us to know?